The Agape library is an open source Java implementation of exponential or parametrized graph algorithms of the literature and developed during the Agape project, a research program funded by the French National Research Agency.
- chromatic number (O(5.283n))
- minimum directed feedback vertex set (O(1.9977n))
- maximum independent set (O(1.2201n))
- minimum vertex cover (O(1.33k))
- minimal ab-separators (O(n3))
A precise description of all implemented algorithms can be found in RR-2012-01.
Various bugs have been fixed in MVC, DFVS (thanks to Steven Kelk). A new coloring algorithm has been added.
All versions can be found on the DownloadAgape page.
The SVN trunk can be anonymously downloaded (use the "anonymous" password for user "anonymous"):
svn checkout --username anonymous https://traclifo.univ-orleans.fr/svn/Agape/trunk/AGAPE
- RR-2012-01: Implementation of exponential and parametrized algorithms in the AGAPE project
- RR-2011-15: ANR AGAPE - Implémentation d'algorithmes exacts pour le problème du stable maximum
- RR-2011-16: ANR AGAPE - Implémentation du problème de couverture minimum et applications d'algorithmes exacts paramétrés aux graphes aléatoires
Official website of ANR Agape
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under French law and abiding by the rules of distribution of free software.